[Dailydrool] Bones

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 19:11:44 PDT 2012

Ah, Roland. This is why Speedy admires you so. When we lived with the in-laws Speedy would always break into their precious veggie garden and roll an dig and be hap-hap-happy. He misses the in-laws garden. The lectures that ensued not so much.

Speedy is envious. Can he come over and play in yours?

Nancy momslabe to Speedy Speed Demon of the West

Sent from my iPhone