[Dailydrool] prosthetic eye?

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 18 16:52:36 PDT 2012

Nancy,  I have had a few hounds with only one eye, and 2 that had their eye
removed after I had them in care.  Personally,  I like the eyelids sewn
together.  I have seen a hound who had a prosthetic eye and, to me, it was
more distracting than having one eye sewn shut.
With Noah and Nathan, their expressions are every bit as normal looking to
me.  They both have muscle control around the eye that was removed and their
eyebrows go up when they normally would in expressions.
Just my 2cents!
Hope he does well whichever way you decide!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us out!
www.bassetshop.com          shop online and help the Bounders