[Dailydrool] Quick question

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 22:32:07 PDT 2012

Hi Anita,

Just read your post and I can tell you that I understand perfectly your worries.  A few months ago I had to have Penny's nasty open cyst removed on her back.  She's 14, too.  As you may remember, I was a nervous wreck about her age and the op. My vetman (well, da gurlz' vetman , that is) said that age did not pose a problem for anesthesia. I reluctantly agreed to the op but it went off marvelously well.  She is fine now.  Just thought I'd let you know.

Hugs and lurps (from da gurlz)

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr