[Dailydrool] Rosie

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Jun 4 14:55:15 PDT 2012

Thank you Shannon for rescuing Babe, I named our new scared girl Rosie and she is whining as I type because there are another three dogs in the room and she wants near me... now I got her over by me and she is qieting down, silly girl. I took her to the vet she has no microchip, she is heartworm negative, got her shots and the vet said if she had pups they were weaned because she had no milk just a clear substance came from her teet when squeezed, so he thinks it is just a false pregnancy. Whew I was worried all weekend about the puppies now I may be able to sleep tonight!! She is getting braver every day coming closer to the other dogs.. hopefully in a few weeks she will be playing with them all like they were her litter mates. We need to get her spayed but are waiting a few weeks hoping to get her settled first before torturing her. ( And the vet likes to wait a while after vaccinating them to make sure they have no reaction to the vaccines)