[Dailydrool] From The Bridge

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 15:55:47 PDT 2012

Momma here--first drool to all in need--I am hardly keeping up right now, work is about as insane as it can get, so please know I am thinking of you all----

Something happened this morning.
6:30am, back in the car heading to another town,---- we had a tornado touch down here in my work space this past weekend and I am not sure if I am coming or going right now----but anyway, the sky was turning dark and suddenly I was thinking of Elder Clara, she really hated rain, and I was thinking of so many that had heavy hearts right now, so many that have lost a hound. I had a horrible pang of sadness, I miss that old gal so much, and then----the clouds moved and a huge rainbow started---the colors so bright, and then on the radio the old song "All Right Now" came on the radio.
There was no doubt in my mind Elder Clara was watching, sending a sign to make me smile---but then I  Dont Stop Believing.

And that was your awwwwwwwwwwwww for the day!!

Drool to all in need.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake