[Dailydrool] My little Honey, to Rainbow Bridge

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 20:22:13 PDT 2012

My little girl was 12  yrs. old and very healthy   and all of a sudden
little by little she din't want to eat or drink. we thought  it was her back
acting up again, she was vomiting, she kept a little food  downmnd ,,,,,,,,she
was getting reallthy lethargic, today vet man took X-ray,  and as it turned
out there was a large tumor on her spleen.  12 is a little  too risky, to
put her out for Surrey, and he Tsai d so many times the surgery is  just hard
on an older girl, ..............so we had to let her  go.................and
i had just come back for getting my eyes  dilated,                    so
far 2012 has not been me.............Barbie, Dottie and Scooby

In a message dated 6/5/2012 9:30:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
_dailydrool-request at lists.daily_ (mailto:dailydrool-request at lists.daily)