[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jun 7 07:11:17 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need. The slave Johnathan
took a mid winter break from the office last week and when he was at
home he even prepared Ostrich for us. Now that is what we girls consider
a Basset sized bird. However this week is a different kettle of fish as
the slave Johnathan is at work but not working as he is doing a
refresher course on First Aid and Fire Drill. We girls have been living
in a state of fear this week, thinking that the slave Johnathan might
start practising what he does at First Aid on us when he gets home. The
slave Johnathan is now two weeks behind on his drools and is hoping to
have caught up by Monday. Jasmin and I are flinging drool to all corners
of the world hoping that it lands were most needed.

Jade and jasmine can not wait for the slave Johnathan to finish his
course so that we can stop worrying.

Lilly and Justin ATB we have not yet woofed our sisters on Bridge events
this month but we will woof them to say that we saw Johnathan though the
telescope making plans for an end of winter break away from home with
out them and committing himself to a six month course on something or
other.

Slaves Johnathan and William

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx