[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Jun 26 07:11:12 PDT 2012

Good day all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jasmin chiming in my sister Jade is a picky eater and her
breakfast and dinner as well as mine  are served up on human plates
placed on either a tray cloth or dish cloth and the dinner micro waved
including the kibble for 50 seconds not more and usually Jade will eat.
Breakfast is usually served cold with one slice of bread cut into 9
squares with the filling usually ham and cheese diced and placed on top.
Breakfast is usually served on the smaller bread plate.

For some reason Jade finds a full slice or big pieces off putting. On
the rare occasions Jade needs to be kick started with a little bit of
hand feeding. If we were not been fed in separate rooms I would eat both
mine and my sisters food in next to no time.

Jade and I are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends
of Butter Cup, Miss Magic , and Sweenie as well as to the family and
furfriends of Vicki,s friend, who have all left for the bridge and we
will ask the slaves to light a candle and give us extra treats in their
memory. We are sending get well and stay well drool to Augie, Lulu,
Brudders Elwood and Jake, Goose, and Sadie Mae. Dottie we are sending
get adopted soon drool to you. We are sending welcome drool to Boomer,
Bailey and Barney and enjoy your new home drool been sent to Ollie.

This is Justin and Lillie woofing in from the Bridge we are all so
excited to hear that at the Beach this week end there will be a sand
bone building competition with great prizes. The competition will be
open to all age groups even the buppies who love to dig in the sand.
Human Pat Dill and Piper will be leading the judging panel and they have
invited new arrivals ATB Miss Magic, Sweenie and Butter Cup to complete
the judging panel.

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx