[Dailydrool] Clara, Lulu and whatever

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Fri Jun 8 17:26:53 PDT 2012

So glad Clara had the sense to go sit on the front porch.  Gracie and Holly
have always done that, if we go out the back and they disappear, I go look
on the front porch and there they are, waiting to be let in.  Not to speak
ill of the dearly departed, but Miss Anna would take herself on a little
trip up and down the alleys to see if she could find any trash to get into.

Well I hope the antibiotics will get rid of Lulu's extra toe, an infected
bee sting sounds reasonable.  Not so sure about the heat she went through
recently but I sure hope it does not reoccur.  After reading your last
couple of posts, Dale, I'm agreeing with the others - time to find a new
Vet, the bunch you're using now kind of remind me of the Three Stooges.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net