[Dailydrool] Bona

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 19:21:27 PDT 2012

Wendie, I a sorry that Bona has again eaten something she shouldn't have
and is not doing as well as expected or hoped for.  It sounds like the
muzzle would be a good idea, and help when she gets better.  Prayers and  drool
headed to you and Bona.  Hope her recovery starts to progress  better.

Also healing drool to all others who need it.

Need to post about Ben.  He has been giving us eating problems for the
last few weeks.  He has been on fried hamburger since his vet visit.   He ate
two meals today of fried raw diet.  He is also on the anti-diahrea  pills
because of his loose stools.  I am hoping that the regular dog food  and the
pills will get him back to normal.  I so hate the icky dark brown  poop he is
now making.  At least he is eating.  Had to withhold food  for over 24
hours.  I wish things would get back to normal again.

Douglas