[Dailydrool] fur whooz

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 21:03:05 PDT 2012

Thank you so much, that really helped. In my mind I was  imagining all the
bassets running and playing and eating, and little Honey's  tail, wagging
all directions, never did go straight, circles forwards and  backwards, and
back and forth, and forth and back. I miss her something awful,  but I know
she is ok. I miss her sweet little woof at me.........thanks again,  so much
Barbie and her Dottie and Black Dog Scooby

In a message dated 6/12/2012 9:10:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,