[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jun 15 05:58:21 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all, healing drool been sent to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmine chiming in; We had lots of fun helping the pest
people  get rid of the field mice last Monday and they will be back
again this Monday to do the final treatment as there are still a few
mice hanging around. On the Tuesday the slaves have booked us in for the
day at the Doggie Spa which will be an early start as the taxi will be
collecting us at 08.00.The slaves took us down the road to see the buppy
that needed a new home, the buppy is sharing the new home with a Jack
Russell 5 houses down and will have a wonderful life from now on. We are
sending get well and stay well drool to Ann ,Bona and Floyd and heart
healing drool to the slaves and fur  friends of Tina ,Twinkie, Agathon,
Burford , Belle Beagle and Rosie Blood Hound  and we will ask the slaves
to light a candle and give us an extra treat in their memory.

This is PW Justin woofing in from the Bridge, Agathon ,Tina, Twinkie ,
Burford and Frankie who has been here for some time have all volunteered
their services to be week end life guards at the buppie enclosure were
the buppies have a pool to frolic in and Mitchell who helps with the
buppies as well, will show them the ropes before going down to the beach
to help with the training of the other recruits.

I am going to fetch my cousin Piper and his dad slave Andrew this week
end and show them what we are doing at the beach and we are hoping that
they will also volunteer to join us. This is buppy Lilly trying to woof
in, I am so excited the Life Guards are looking for mascots and I have
been chosen to be one of them and I am almost speechless in delight. Can
hardly get a woof out because  they have chosen me,me,me,me.

Jade and Jasmin with so many things happening next week my sister and I
have decided that rest is in order this week end.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in and having a wonderful time ATB.

Slaves William and Johnathan wishing all in drool land a wonderful week
end .

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx