[Dailydrool] Now befuddled

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Fri Jun 15 08:02:43 PDT 2012

After getting scads of info about diets & helpies for beginning kidney
failure, turns out there was miss-communication and it's not kidneys,
it's her LIVER. Now we can start all over again trying to figure out
what's best. We're going ahead and starting her on Sam-E, but why would
K-D for kidneys be good food for liver problems? Not that we're going to
continue the K-D as she won't eat it, but had bought lower-protein food
and were looking for even lower to buy.

What would be good to replace hair I've pulled out of my own head? Wine,
probably.

Riche