[Dailydrool] ear cleaning

dzantrofski69 at comcast.net dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 16 09:52:22 PDT 2012

I have a recipe that I got years ago I believe from the Drool that calls for a bottle of 90% isopropyl alcohol and  1 tbsp of powdered boric acid. You mix it together in a sealed bottle and then squirt liberally in the ears. Reba was shaking her head this week and I checked her ears and apparently one of the others dogs haven't been doing their job because her ears were a mess (yes, they clean each others ears) . I put said solution in her ears for 3 days and wiped the gunk out and now its nice and clean and there is no mess or staining.

Tina