[Dailydrool] missing Pauline and Elmo and thanks

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Jun 18 12:25:20 PDT 2012

Two years ago today, June 18th, we had to send our Pw Miss
Pauline to the Bridge. And last year on June 21st, Elmo went
to the Bridge to find his best  buddies, Pauline and little Dudley
who left us in 2007.  Where does the time go?? We'll love
and miss our houndies forever.

I've been using Bill's iPad for a little while but am just now
getting to my computer where all my email addresses are.
Thanks so much to everyone who sent me an email or get
well card. My progress has been slow, but I am healing -
still have to be off my leg for at least another 6 - 8 weeks.
I can only have limited exposure to my hounds right now,
but for the first couple of weeks I couldn't see them at all.
Can't risk further injury to my leg/foot/ankle - Bos and Sunny
have both taken a nap with me in the last couple of days . . .
Heaven is snuggling with your basset!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny