[Dailydrool] Calendar day June 20, weds

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:53:41 PDT 2012

Bonejour,  Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

We just made it back in time to tell that it is US on the DD calendar page tomorrow, wednesday :))))  We were traveling and made da mum come back today so we could tell you!

It was just a short trip - about 1000 miles!  When she (da mum) sent the photo for the calendar she was not quite sure that I, Pw Penny, would still be around <gasp> !  I mean, how dare she even THINK such a thing?????  I am FINE (well, maybe going deaf and the eyesight's not so good, but apart from that no complaints).

The trip was a bit tiring for my old bones - 1 am over 14, remember!  A couple of nights ago we were staying on a farm.  How I wished I was younger, I could have had fun chasing them <sigh>  - all those chickens, sheep, goats, pigs, geese, ducks, peacocks, cows, horses, donkeys .......

I did have one bit of a scare.  Polly was playing with a foal - yes, they were actually playing.  Somehow I got caught up in the middle and the foal's mum came along and decided to stop the fun.  Bet she was jealous!  Anyways, she got a bit too close to me and I got scared.  I cried and slipped my collar and leash!!!!  Da mum grabbed me and we all went indoors.  The foal's mum came up to the window and looked in!

Lurps to all,

Pw Penny

Pw Polly -  Imagine, all those CHICKENS!!!!!   Am I getting old, or what?  I didn't even go for them.

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org