[Dailydrool] True Confessions (well,,,kind of.)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 06:23:24 PDT 2012

I have, in the past, really ripped into Cesar Milan and his methods.
Recently, I have seen the ad for his new season, which features a Basset
(it is on right now.). I don't know whose handsome Basset this is, making
Cesar look so good, but congratulations. I hope you are getting a lot of
$$$ for this ad. It's a GOOD ad, and it makes both the dog and man look
personable and enjoyable.
I don't always agree with what he does because he is so Alpha he can get
away with things you and I could not, and it makes me afraid that the wrong
people will try his methods depite the disclaimer. (People drown every day
in pools where the signs clearly read: NO SWMMING; NO LIFEGAUARD")
But I apologize for having such low regard for him in the past. Anyone who
can go along with that ad, has to have some major good points.

MomPerson to Nigel, Conley and Llewis, who seem to have stolen Cesar's
contact information...I had it right here.....now damnit it where it did it