[Dailydrool] Frum Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 17:53:50 PDT 2012

Long time ago befour my legs betwo insteda four I LUUUUUB  to go trekkin.
I gots me a trekkin tiddel. TD. Trekking Dogmaniac.
I very prode a that.
Now I not fourlegs I twolegsandem wheels. An MomPerson she tryna git me
usaem in da beke yard an I no wanna.
Nosir. I dont.
So she cheet.
Taday she putted treets aroun an say dem magik wurds:

TREK

Oh
OhOh Trek....yes...trek,,..an da nose, it go "trek?" an it go down an it
lookin lookin an beftwo I nose it da whole weehls dey commin too an I se
TREKKIN AGIN!!

So den we goes down da street an trek some.
An den we comes beke up Roger dribeway trekkin.
An den I peed on da dribeway. Dass ok. I foune EBBERYFING! i KIN TREK!!!!

Happy Nigel say goodnitie.