[Dailydrool] Rusty's J CREW BOXER SHORTS

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 21:04:58 PDT 2012

It's me, Rusty. Pawtunia isn't feeling too good and asked me to do the trolling for a few things to hawk for pledges for Slobberfest, whether us gets there, or not. Oh dear....she says Elvis called and we can't have nuffin. This is not my job!! I've already offered the hat off my head......I gots nothing left to sell.......well, my bowl, but that is not gonna happen.

I'm going crazy trying to find stuffs that I can woof about...I'm a guy!! I just can't wrap my tail around jewelry and foofoo stuf f, Pawtunia scored the pin.....I couldn't do that, its a pin for woof sake. .....but lookie what I found. J CREW BOXER SHORTS! I hear that years back these were a hot item among both he and she slaves! They don't make em anymore......and I gots a pair. (Do not ask where I found em.,,) Not to worry, they are brand new, size XL and still in the package. I was gonna model them, but didn't want to unwrap em. They are nice blue and have a basset holding a Santa Hat in his mouf. If the hound looks like me, well, it would be good, I'm just sayin.....Gotta paypal toot sweet.....$5.00 shippin in the US. All the moolah goes to Droopy Basset Rescue cause, well, cause I said so. Help a not so little houndie out, okay?

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=clothing&item=1341201152

Thanks....

Rusty

(Rumors that Pawtunia was harmed for the taking of the pin are greatly exaggerated, but she does have to go back to the vet guy tomorrow.......)