[Dailydrool] You have NOT missed calendar sign-ups yet

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:35:55 PDT 2012

I am still getting my act together.  Esther Strom has been very sick
(please send her lots of healing drool and good wishes) so things will be
more manual than I had anticipated, but it will be fine.  I will be putting
an announcement out in the next week or so, and will also post it on
Facebook and e-mail everyone who bought a calendar last year.  Sorry, I've
been traveling and I have a new job so I haven't meant to be out of pocket.
 Laura