[Dailydrool] Kidney Diet

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Thu Jun 14 05:30:51 PDT 2012

Thanks Riche for asking about this. I have been meaning to inquire also but just haven’t gotten around to it. Our problem is that our female basset who is on KD does not like it. We added the canned KD to see if that would entice her to eat but she looks miserable when I sit it in front of her, like “is this the only thing you can find to feed me?” Any help would be much appreciated. I am cooking for two others now with other issues so one more wouldn’t matter. Grace said thanks Riche for getting Mom off her but.

Cathy, Momslave to Grace, Leah the GSD, foster Bunny, Nate (ATB), Dozer (ATB), Emmylou (ATB), Barry (ATB), Beau (ATB), Daphne (ATB)