[Dailydrool] Sister Anna Repawting In

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Mar 4 18:33:48 PST 2012

Well Sisters, it's been a busy week here at the Bridge and at the Sweet Meat
Shoppe.  You know I haven't been here but two weeks and I've been busy
working (that reminds me, I need to swing by and thank Elder Clara for the
shoppe), so I've been a bit slow in exploring and meeting all the houndies.

Well this week I went by the buppy's area down the street (I can't bemember
the ezact name), it's a little like a nursery school, there's a real nice
big building with lots of toys and stuffies and places to hide and chew and
do buppy stuff, plus there are several huge outdoor play areas, too.  It's a
great place for the buppies, and lots of grown houndies volunteer to work
there and help with the little ones.  Well you girls know Sister Anna bees a
social gal and likes everhound, including the bups, so I went by and put my
name down to volunteer now and then.

Okay, so I goes into the buppy building and asks about volunteering, and
guess who I ends up talking to?  Grandpa Mitchell of the Szaton clan.  He
bees in charge of the volunteers and works hisself with the bups.  So we
chats for a while about the little ones and their activities, and then
girls, I couldn't help myself, I asked the question.  "Grandpa Mitchell (I
sez), here at the Bridge all us grown-up hounds are back to our prime time
of life, we is healthy and looks good, and so do you.  You don't look like
no Grandpa, you is a fine looking, studly hound.  So how come you calls
yourself Grandpa?"

Girls, here be whut Grandpa Mitchell sez to me - "Sister Anna, you know I
has always loved buppies, not just my buppies but all buppies.  And lots of
these little fellers were loved before they came here, but lots more were
not loved.  Some didn't even have names when they got here, let alone fambly
members to take care of them.  So I figgered that if buppies arrived without
names and fambly, they sure could use a Grandpa.  And that's me, eber
buppy's Grandpa Mitchell.  I be bery proud of that name."  Nice hounds here
at the Bridge girls.

Oh my, gotta run or I'll be late for my hat fitting session with PW Pauline.
I'll tell you about my hats later girls, don't want to be late, PW Pauline
is bery in demand, specially since Queen FeyFey announced the Mad Hatter's
Tea Pawty will be held on the Palace grounds on March 21st.  Ebery houndette
wants a new hat for the Pawty and poor Pauline bees chasing her tail trying
to get eberthing done.  Lub and kissies to everybody, talk to you later
girls.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net