[Dailydrool] CARDS and one finger typing

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 6 14:42:51 PST 2012

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVELY CARDS.  I LOVED THEM ALL.
ThE DROOL CERTAINLY HAS LOYAL SuBSCRIBERS CUZ MISS BECKy'S GONE FOR AWhILE
BUT MEMORY STILL HERE
I ESPECIALY NOTED THE BASSET RESCUE IN DURHAM ONT.  I CAME from owen sound,
Ont  36 YEARS ago from  that arrea.  Guess it's a one needed org  down
there.While there we had a beagle/collie cross and Airedale cross.  Thus
Calgary we ended up with two bassets and two airedales.  A membrance from
Owen Sound, Ont
Thx all.  Love them all.
My wrist is not sore broke two places and don't remember but back spasms
excrutiating.
 Georgie