[Dailydrool] Dexter's World

Tim Mayer tcm541 at embarqmail.com
Tue Mar 6 19:00:03 PST 2012

Dexter's world is about to go upside down on him. Tomorrow morning we run
off to the vet, and he gets fixed. (What? He was broken?) Perhaps
emasculated would be a better term? <grin>

Sorry, sweetie boy. That's just the way life is.

 Oh well - send him a lot of best wishes and "healing drool".

Then in a couple weeks it's off to Doggie College. Well, okay.Doggie Manners
I.he's a little young for the whole higher education thing. Between vet
visits, meeting the office crew, trips to the "doggie bistros" (Petsmart,
Pet Country, Mini Pet Mart, etc), and these puppy classes, I hope to make
sure he's a well socialized hound.

Tim