[Dailydrool] Catching up

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 19:10:56 PST 2012

Just when I started being good about keeping up with the drool, my internet crashes and burns for 2 and 1/2 weeks. So we are in full production mode and sending drool to all in need.

Things here have been quiet although different. My niece came to live with me while our internet was down and since there was nothing else to do but watch tv and pet Speedy while the DH and I were at work, Speedy got a whole lot of attention. He was in heaven!  Belly rubs galore! By the time she was ready to move out, Speedy became such a brat, he barked at her the millisecond she had the indecency of ignoring him while packing. It was quite funny. Happily her leaving don't it affect him much other than trying to be more of a counter cruiser. He really does crack me up.

Nancy momslabe
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo