[Dailydrool] Basset Polo Shirt

Sandra Graham sandra.graham at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 21:06:29 PST 2012

I "own" the rights to a basset hound embroidery image at a local shirt shop.
They can put it on polo shirts, button down dress shirts, etc. I posted a
picture of it on Oregon Basset Hound Rescue's facebook page at:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oregon-Basset-Hound-Rescue/179824438792479

If you are interested in getting a shirt with this image, let me know.  An
$'s received above cost will be donated to Oregon Basset Hound Rescue.

Sandi and the thundering herd: Hercules, Owen, Emily Lou, Daisy Mae, Chloey
Sue (all Basset Hound rescues) and the hunters: Havoc, Cooter, Bodacious and
Maggie Mayhem

I would buy several, if any rescues have them!

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo atb