[Dailydrool] bossy Lulu and rearranging the cushions

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Mar 7 14:28:48 PST 2012

Dale, Lulu is simply trying to train you and everyone else
in  your house to do what she wants  you to do.  Miss Pauline
was our bossy girl and we always did what she woofed us
to do.  Slave training is an art and Lulu knows what she's
doing!

As for rearranging the cushions, all of the paws at our
house have always done this and yes, it is annoying
when they're trying to rearrange a cushion that doesn't
budge.  So we learned to provide baby blankets for them
to wad up and move around and eventually settle down
on.  They want something they can push around with their
paws and noses like they would if they were in the woods.
We call it "nesting" at our house and you'll find those baby
blankies just about everywhere.  Towels work well, too. I
prefer something smaller for the laundry but as long as it's
something they can move around, they're happy. Hope
that helps!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunshine