[Dailydrool] Basset license plate frame

shadedog at roadrunner.com shadedog at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 8 07:46:33 PST 2012

Thank you those of you who sent me some suggestions on the license plate frame replacement. Actually none of the sites had the one I was looking for since it was made over 10 years ago when I had my dear Shade. I think the original old time Drool members will remember since it was offered by the "Daily Drool". Regardless I pretty much had the plastic plate duplicated in metal with a blue background, similar letter style(white) it says "LOVE THE DROOL" on top with "BASSET HOUND" on the bottom with  basset silhouettes. The company is called "TrafficTalk".  Easy site to use, design it yourself and arrived by priority mail 3 days after ordering and looks great. Costs about $15 plus shipping. Website is http://www.traffictalk.com/

Sue, Milohound(almost 14), Tracker(still a baby at 7) and The Shadedog(ATB, immortalized on my SHADEDG lic plate)