[Dailydrool] Houndsbay

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 21:13:22 PST 2012

Since my internet is back up and running (let's cross our fingers so that it stays that way). Speedy barked at me to hock over more stuff to help the homeless hounds. This month's auction - Tracker the beanie buddy basset hound. The is larger then your average beanie baby. And I must admit, I'm going to have a hard time letting go of this one, but Speedy has barked and I must obey.

Please help Speedy's dream of helping the homeless hounds and bid, bid, bid!!

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=other&item=1332133455

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)