[Dailydrool] Reading The Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 17:36:25 PDT 2012

Momma here--and look at this--I am only a bit behind for a change, but not to worry--I am sure this is a fluke!!!
Vicki--good job on getting the crew to chow down!!! Keep up the good work girl!!

Drool for Sophie and Momma Beth Hanna--I can only offer drool and prayers as this is one thing the Beach Gang has not dealt with. Please keep us posted, as we learn as we go here!!

Snoopy we hope this post finds you back home and all is well and pee is flowing shall we say!!--And Lulu, glad to hear you had a good day at the dog park. Strut your stuff young lady!

Sandi--we send drool and prayers. Life can be so hard, so many wrongs--please know we are drooling and praying for you all.

Carmen--so good to hear from you, Happy Birthday to Curie, and oh my what a gift. May you all play until you drop. Carmen please keep us posted on the growth of the new one--I bet watching them is so fun.

More healing drool for Tony--whew--4 teeth--I am not telling Daisy-I only hope she only has 1 bad one in there---

Do you hear that??? Me either. The Beach Gang is snoozing, and yup--I love it!!

Drool to all in need out there!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake