[Dailydrool] Reading The Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 17:48:20 PDT 2012

Momma here, reading the drool catching up on all the news.

Heart healing drool to the owners of poor Dalton the Dalmation--I only can hope that someday the horrible evil "people" will get payback. I am sure Dalton will run free at the bridge---we are so very sorry for Dalton.

Healing drool coming to Queen Xandy Bear, Tony and basset Dexter.May the next days find everyone doing much better and feeling good again.

Happy birthday to Flo, may the bowl be full and the belly rubbed on your special day!

Welcome puppy Browyn!!! We will look forward to many growing up stories!

Lulu, you would make a good sister to Bessie the younger. I have finally got some meat on her bones, but she is also afraid of the dark, people, and really hates the TV.  I have been leaving the TV on in the daytime, it came to mind that it does not come on around here until dark so maybe if she can see it is okay in the light the dark will be less of a issue., We had company Friday night and then Drooler Auntie Pam Watkins came to visit on Sat, and Bess had no part of company. She cowers and barks and keeps her distance. She sees Elwood get bellyrubs and you can see she is watching intently so time will be a healer here. Poor Elwood never catches a break, she loves him and feels safe with him much to his displeasure. He gets no alone time, and at the end of the day he can hardly wait to hop in his crate. The guy is exhausted---. It sure makes you wonder how long before and if ever she will come around.

Sister Daisy is going in Friday as she has a bad tooth, and has been on antibiotics for a week now, I sure hope she does not go on another hunger strike after this like she did after all the surgerys in September. Hubby said us girls and our teeth are about to empty the wallet.  I think he could be right-----

Thats it from the Beach Gang---Drool to all in need!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger