[Dailydrool] My favorite part of the day

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 21:22:28 PST 2012

My favorite part of my day is when I get home after work. The boys greet me by the gate wiggling their behinds like there is no tomorrow then they run to the baby gate and Speedy does his happy dance and his big boy bark. He looks like a bucking bronco as he twirls in a circle and barks "yay! Momslabe is home! She is going to feed me" twirl. It always makes my heading splitting day disappear for at least the time he dances, if it doesn't make it go away entirely....now I wonder if somehow I can just sneak him to the office so that my stress will always be away. Wait, no, he is an OEBE, what am I thinking....

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo