[Dailydrool] Murphy's Law

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Tue Mar 13 08:15:12 PDT 2012

Are we the only family with this problem? Yesterday we let the dogs outside before we went upstairs.  Then we took dinner upstairs with the dogs and watched a movie.  Eight minutes into the movie, Beauford puked all over the floor.  I will not share details, but it was disgusting.  Very disgusting and I used to work in a hog barn.  So, I can handle a lot.  Why?  Why, does he always do this in the middle of dinner when we are watching a movie?  I just don't get it.  No, he doesn't do this often enough to be concerned.  It is called a total lack of common sense in what goes into the stomach and having a touchy stomach.  You would think he would learn and quit trying to eat dead things in the yard.  We live in the country, so the dead things can range from worms to birds and mice and worse.  Maybe one day he will learn.  I doubt it.  He is three.  I have had two others like this and they never learned.  Do other people have this problem?  MY vet thinks I have the pukiest dogs alive.

Jennifer, momslave to Beauford (sorry mom, it upset my stomach) and Bugsey (I eat that stuff, but it just gives me burps and gas)