[Dailydrool] To Rolph, From Snoopy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 13 08:59:17 PDT 2012

Dear Rolph,

First off, let me be clear.  I already HAVE a girl friend and her name is
Chelsea and she reads the drool and I am NOT two timing Chelsea!!  I am very
sorry if I gave anyone that impression.

This little LuLu is my foster sister.  I wouldn't want to be mean to LuLu,
people were mean to LuLu.  momPerson says nobody is ever going to be mean to
LuLu ever again or else we'll send Cyrus after them.

We have had the whole if keep her we can't foster the next one discussion at our
house .... and for now we have decided to remain on the fence.  The big problem
is that LuLu is very special .... they had her on hold down at the shelter for
animal cruelty it was so bad ..... and even through all of that she is the
sweetest, gentlest, kindest soul ..... oh ... you just wouldn't believe how
tender she is.  momPerson says it would take a very, very special home for LuLu
.... and we don't know if we could trust anyone because we promised LuLu that
she wouldn't be sad and lonely ever again and she needs special hugs, you know.

So, for now, we've decided not to decide.  Ok, ok, I slept with her again last
night but ONLY because she would cry otherwise and we promised not to make her
sad.

More later from Snoopy