[Dailydrool] gross "warning."....

jkdjf tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Tue Mar 13 09:15:34 PDT 2012

I know we have a lot of hounds out there that eat poop...that has been
discussed before. Both of mine do and it is to the point that Daisy
will go stand behind 'Thelma and wait for her to go.  We are diligent
about scooping but they still get it sometimes.It is kind of hard to
go out in the dark to scoop. But we have another problem with Daisy.
She drinks pee...everytime she goes. I know this can't be good for her
but can't get her to quit. She will pee a puddle and turn right around
and drink it.  So disgusting.  I think she is obsessed with it.  Now
when she is laying down she will lick herself and pee a little,lick a
little pee a little....you get the picture.  We sure love these hounds
but I don't know why....disgusting I say.    Kathy with Daisy Mae and
Thelma Lou both with bad breath!