[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue Across Texas SCENTSY Fundraiser

Karen Williams bazadaba at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 16:45:50 PDT 2012

Thanks
to everyone who has purchased Scentsy through the Basset Rescue Across Texas fundraiser.  There are only a couple days left, so please, if
you haven't ordered already, please do so by Thurs 3/15.  Our goal is
$2000 in sales and we are still a little short.  Every sale counts.
Here is the link to their Scentsy fundraiser page https://kswilliams.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=70424109
Please
remember to click the link to “JOIN PARTY” for BASSET RESCUE ACROSS TX
FUNDRAISER if it doesn’t show up when you go to check out to be sure they get
credit for your purchase.

Karen and Millie, Elwood & Beatrix
Please don't breed or buy while in shelters they die