[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 06:58:51 PDT 2012

Good morning Droolers - hope everyone has a great weekend ahead.  I got such a kick out of Brenda's tale about her bassets "escaping" and being chased down.  I know, Brenda,  you must've gone thru a great horror before getting them both home again, and all of us basset people have been thru something like that.  But your description really brought your plight to life.  I'm glad you've found a nice home for you and your family, and hope the two lopers stay close to it from now on.Raymond is just sort of shuffling along.  I can tell his tumor has increased, but he's still able to carry on his "daily activities" with great gusto, so we're just taking each day as it comes.  I know his number will be up soon, as it;'s been 2 months now since we've had our most recent diagnosis.  We're so thankful for every day with him.  And he's still keeping up with the 2 beagles.  We're all hanging in there.
 Beryl and Raymond