[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 06:26:07 PDT 2012

Good morning, Droolers.  Hope all the houndies have enjoyed a wonderful weekend - here in Kansas City the weather is beautiful, spring is here, and we can't complain.  Raymond is still trudging along, keeping up with his regular routine and just showing a few signs of slowing down.  So far - so good.  We keep watching for signs of extreme pain or his possible lashing out - but no signs.  Just same old sweet, beautiful Raymond.  Have a great week, everyone!                    Love,                   Beryl & Raymond