[Dailydrool] bassets on the lose

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 08:21:40 PDT 2012

Hi Brenda,
    You might want to set up a baby gate in a manner that either blocks them from acesss to the front door or put one across the front door so they can't dash out even when you open the door.  Try to rig it some how so you won't have another terrifying experience like that.  I been there!!!  I once chased my Newfoundland Chloe down the street at 6 AM in the morning in my panties and T-shirt.  She too dashed out while I was trying to get the morning paper!  UGH!  I don't know if  chasing a 140 pound black and white dog is funnier then chasing a 50 pound dog--it probably is!
Marie Campbell

Man Plans ~ God Laughs