[Dailydrool] Frankenpuppy

Tim Mayer tcm541 at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:13:26 PDT 2012

Well, Dexter pulled a stitch early this week. So he wasn't healing up
correctly. I kept a bandage on it until I could get him in to the vet
yesterday. The incision was slightly infected, as well as not healing
correctly. So the vet stapled the little boy shut again. He didn't even
wince! Good puppy. And I have some antibiotics for him. He should be all
better in a week.

The staples are cute - makes him look like a mini-monster <grin>

This is the only dog I've ever had that doesn't suck down dog food like a
vacuum cleaner. He's slooooowww eating. And never eats all his food. I have
to stand between him and the girls every mealtime. And, since he's too
skinny and not eating enough, the vet suggested I give him a hard-boiled egg
with each meal for the extra protein. That, of course, drives the girls even
more nuts about wanting his food.

Tim and the White City Hound Pack

Maggie d'Earest, Leia Round and Dexter "Frankenpuppy" Doodles