[Dailydrool] dandruff

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:06:06 PDT 2012

If you are seeing a lot of dandruff- it could be due to dry skin~ which is often caused by too frequent bathing. Dawgs really do not need regular bathing ( unless for health/skin issues or they are show dags and need to look pretty). Try giving a good quality Omega or fish oil capsule a day and see if that helps. When I need to bathe Elvis ( due to incontinence and dragging his rear he gets either smelly or dirty) I use regular yello baby shampoo. It is gentle and kind to his skin. Smells pleasant too.
droolies, Angelika