[Dailydrool] Dandruff

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Mar 19 16:28:18 PDT 2012

I agree with Angelica, you're probably looking at dry skin.  Go to a health
food store and buy some liquid Omega-3 oil (fish oil, flaxseed oil,
whatever) and add a teaspoon to the food once a day, it should take care of
the dry skin.

>From painful and stinky experience, do not buy capsules and then pierce with
a knife to squirt the oil onto the dog food.  Yes, it's cheaper, but I did
this once, bought a bottle of fish oil capsules, and holy cow does that oil
stink when you accidentally squirt it in your hair or in your eyes or on
your shirt.  I had quite a few unscheduled showers and changes of clothing
trying to de-stink myself.  Buy the oil in the bottle.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net