[Dailydrool] to the DAILY DROOL AND OTHER SLOBBER LOVERS

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 16:36:35 PDT 2012

I am forwarding to from Rich ( a Droopy volunteer and adopter who was recently very ill and celebrated a mile stone birthday. He is now well into his recovery and at home :)

Subject: DAILY DROOL AND OTHER SLOBBER LOVERS
From: scruffydawg at zoominternet.net

Dear Angelika, can you please forward this to the Daily  Drool and all the rest of anyone who loves Basset Drool.
>From Alaska to San Diego to Nova Scotia and Florida,  and all the wonderful people in between I wish to thank everyone who took the time to send me a card for my birthday and the many prayers I received. As I read over the cards again I have come to realize I would not be here today without all of the kind and wonderful thoughts and prayers. I hope that everyone will make it to our slobberfest, I'll be there and would love thank you all in person. If you can't make it, rest assured you will always be in my prayers.
                                                                                    DROOL ON MY FRIENDS
                                                                                     RICH, TERI, AND OUR KIDS
                                                                                    MOLLIE,JASMINE,AND SAM