[Dailydrool] The Stranger Dog

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:54:21 PDT 2012

Taday da MomPerson gone moss ob da day off or on. Meen she come in go out
gone long, come in go out, gone long. She come home feed we an lettuce
ousside an leeb agin. (Oh yeah an she letted we beke insside.)
So dis wonce time she come home an didunt lettuce ousside but feed we
inssted. Dis is fine. Grate in fack.T. Fackt. In fackt. An den she lettuce
ousside an WHOAWHOAWHOAHERE WHASSDIS??? WhatdissmellatdaGate??? Dis ANODDER
DOG!!! Dis smell like ANODDER DOG bin in da yard ARE YARD, da yard WE OWN!
What dis ?? Smell da trail it go here an dere and here an dere and WHOOOO
he POOPED IN ARE YARD!!!!!! We bedder tell an so we dun sung out aboudit,
we follers da trail and it goes an comes right unner da gate!! Holy Stray
Dog!!! We tells Momperson we yells an hollers followin da trail aroun da
yard, ARE YARD.... an MomPerson, she Laff.
Kin you bleeve it? She LAFFT!!!
Dis bin Conley an Nigel an Llewis reportin.

MomPerson says:
It is true. There was another dog in the yard. My son's girlfriend's dog,
Koda came and used the yard. I let them in the side gate while my boys
ate-- they never knew Koda was there until they went out after he was long
gone.
It was fascinating. Cooper went out and didn't react, but the Bassets!!
They ran out the door and skidded to a stop, whirled around and hit the
gate. Noses down, they went all over the yard where Koda had been, getting
more and more excited, tails going, suddenly the two boys, Conley and
Llewis, burst into bays, charging around the yard, noses to the ground,
bellowing their lungs out. Cooper standing there in the middle of the yard
with a "You two idiots!" look. It was hysterical. It gave Llewis and Conley
five whole minutes of mind-blowing track to follow.
I should hire dogs to come use the yard, it gave them such a thrill.....

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper