[Dailydrool] Eating grass

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 07:28:12 PDT 2012

I am so glad that this thread got started on the Drool, because last night when Holly started eating very bizarrre things, including part of the microfiber towel I use when bathing the dogs, I knew just what to do. A Gas X brought her relief in a few minutes, though not before she ate a load of grass. Maybe there is something to the claim that dogs do this when their tummies are upset.

Today she's feeling much better, and I am thankful that I knew just what to do because of the Drool. Thanks to everyone who posted on the subject.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets