[Dailydrool] Clueless momPerson checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 14:37:47 PDT 2012

Oh geez,

I took LuLu to the vet today for a 2nd distemper shot.  She had one at the
shelter 3 weeks ago but the vet said she should have a booster due to the fact
that she is 6 and may never have had one before.  So, I took her in and they
worked on her feet some more and checked her incisions and gave her the shot.
Also, they weighed her and she has gained 2.5 lbs in a week.  Yeah.

And then I came home.  Snoopy looked pregnant.  Ran for the kitchen.  Julianne
had a late start day.  She had challah with nutella for breakfast.  Rest of the
challah was gone.  Worse ... Natalie baked a chocolate cake last night ... 2
squares of baking chocolate in it ... it was covered and on the back burner on
the cooktop last I saw it waiting to be frosted but when I got home from the vet
after I found the challah wrapper I found the cake cover and the plate (whole
this time, thank Dog) on the floor ... no cake.  Snoopy how did you get it?  No
reply.  So I raced for the hydrogen peroxide and got several tablespoons down
Snoopy and took him outside and waited 10 minutes ... nothing.  So I gave him
another dose and waited ... and out it came.  I got the whole chocolate cake
back.  Took him a while but he brought it all up in big hunks.  After the cake
came the challah ... also in big hunks.  And then he was done.  Came in and
drank a big bowl of water.  He is laying on the couch behind me.  He seems ok.
Wish me luck.

Natalie bakes constantly.  Mostly chocolate.  Now that Snoopy has learned to fly
I have NO idea what to do other than watch him like a hawk and keep ample supply
of hydrogen peroxide on hand and pray real hard.

The frazzled momPerson with Snoopy (throwing up is tiring) and Cyrus (why can't
he leave things along) and LuLu (I got a shot and nobody is fussing over me ....
harumph)