[Dailydrool] I heart my bassets - even more after dogsitting a beagle

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 15 17:54:41 PDT 2012

Kacy, I had to laugh hard at your experience with your sisters' dogs,
especially "the Beagle", Lola, stealing part of your bagel!
Classic Beagle.   2 Beagle puppies in my life at the same time is what swore
me off youngsters!   I didn't trust those two until they were well over 5
years old.  Sounds like you are going to need some down time by the time
they leave your home, and yes, next time, if there is a next,  schedule that
spay and deal with sis later!  It really is NOZT an unnecessary surgery, but
then you know that.

Bounders are sending drool to all in need!
Andy had a few teeth pulled the other day and while he is doing well,  he
sure has drool for all!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us out!
www.bassetshop.com          shop online and help the Bounders