[Dailydrool] I heart my bassets - even more after dogsitting a beagle

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:02:53 PDT 2012

I don't know if you were serious about this or not, but I've seen a few
posts agreeing and saying that next time you should go ahead and do it.
I'd really have to disagree with that. Yes, spaying is a very common
surgery, but it's still much more invasive and dangerous than neutering.
What if, God forbid, something goes wrong? If your sister's dog were to
die because you put her through a surgery that your sister did not even
know about, much less approve, that would most likely cause serious
family problems.

Just my $.02...

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB