[Dailydrool] Epilepsy

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Mar 18 13:37:16 PDT 2012

Concerning seizures and epilepsy

I would take the dog to another vet. I had three dogs with seizures one had epilepsy confirmed and was treated and did very well on a daily dose of Phenobarbitol and it is cheap about eight dollars a month from Wal Mart. No more seizures!!!
The other had seizures because his thyroid level was off so synthroid stopped his seizures. there are many things that cause seizures please make sure your neice takes her pup to another vet for a second opinion and blood test.
The third dog we had was just stressed and a small dose of valium afer a seizure helped her get over having them.

Drool and lots of prayers being sent Daltons direction. Ge well buddy!!