[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 30 20:45:45 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

I'm feeling myself, I was snarky as you please at dinner tonight.  Went to the
dog park today, played some chase with a golden retriever and some ball with
Cyrus and some bark at Meco and make her guard her orange ball (just a little
bit) and was my typical, charming (ahroooooooooooooooo) self.  Wednesday was a
whole different story.

Wednesday we went to the park and we played with Charlie ... and I wound up
doing some bump and run with Charlie.   See ... momPerson is a lab person which
is why we call her the clueless momPerson and labs they play this game where
they crash into each other chest to chest at a dead run ... kind of like elk or
something .... don't ask me ... it's a lab thing ... but I'm a big boy and Cyrus
taught me to play.  momPerson always tells me not to play bump and run with them
because they're so big and tall .... but heck I'm 72lbs of muscle .... I can
bump and run with them ... and I do.

Miss Debbie, both times it happened I'd been playing bump and run.  First time
with Cyrus in the hall and momPerson told us no, no and maybe 1/2 hr later she
noticed me kind of hunching over and when she tried to get close I ran and hid
outside .... this time she brought us home from the park and I'd been playing
with Charlie like that ... she came home a couple of hours later and I was like
that ... hunched over, licking the air.

But, thing is, she really is clueless.  Both times she was looking for a hurt
leg or a hurt back and while she was going over me a voice in her head (from the
drool) said .... "anytime you are looking for something wrong with him, give him
a gas X and THEN go back to looking for it."  Seriously.  She thought it was my
back or something but the voice said so she did and ... well ... I belched in
her face.  Big time.  Some drooler must have told her that when they realized
just how hopelessly clueless she is.   Might have been you.  Probably.  Can't
remember now but the Drool saved Snoopy.

Both times was right around dinner time.  Started before dinner.  Both times.
Somebody said maybe I need grain free food.  Somebody said when I get my teeth
cleaned next I better get a tummy tuck ... humm ... Cyrus says its tac not tuck
.... not nearly so glamerous.  Somebody else said it is genetic and runs in
lines.

I'm awfully sorry about Elder Clara ... that is enough to put the fear of G-d
into anyone.  momPerson is buying the stuff you said.  momPerson is at least
trainable.

I can still play bump and run with Cyrus, right?  If not ... um .... how you
gonna stop us?

More later from Snoopy